CONSTRUCTION OF AUXILLARY BUILDINGS AND OTHER FACILITIES
The project scope is the procurement and construction of laboratory building, warehouse, workshop, fire station, control rooms, administration building, canteen, clinic, mosque, u/g tanks with pump rooms, generator room/electrical room, transformer enclosure, site infrastructures, landscaping and irrigation system, hard scaping, asphalt roads/parking, street lighting and weighbridge.
- Client: The National Titanium Dioxide Company (CRISTAL)
- Consultant: M/s TYA & Associates
- Location: Jizan Economic City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Duration: 14 Months.
- Built-Up Area: 18,000 Sq.M.
- Scope: Construction Turn-Key.